let's laugh


the great friends is hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.

Damn, it's true, really-really true for me.
Argh, i hate myself to atmitted this.

How much i missed you so damn. But i can't to show that. Sorry

especially for you, yeah you. I wanna say something. I don't know why but i really-really miss you, girl. How are you?

You're the person who always get me mad, angry, and anything from the others. Yeah, we're always have a problem. But, only you who always come to my dream. And it make me feel so bad to have a day. Argh, freak.

But, in my deeply heart. I wanna greet you, talk to you and ask "how's your day?", go with you, yeah like anything we ever do. I wanna hug you. Sorry for hurting you. I don't know what to do.

HAHAHAHA, let's laugh. Poor i am.

Aaaaaarrrgghhhh i'm so stupid and crazy tonight. Forget it.

Thankyou for being a friend for me.

Goodnight.

dian chrisniar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PM1

Haloha, Karawang!

02.12.22 part 2