nothing

I love you, you love me
we're best friends like friends should be
with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you
won't you say you love me too
-barney-

i wanna hug you,
i wanna tell my stories with you,
i wanna laugh with you,
i wanna hear your condition

but,

i don't know what happen to me.
that's right.
i never try it, try to change my attitude in front of you.
am i a loser? absolutely, yes i am.
i give up with my ego, my highest ego.

let it flow.
hahahaha
you said that, "only dead fish go with the flow"
eh, by the way, i don't know for who this words,
is it for me?

it's so embarassing,
act like nothing happened,
but everybody are watched for me (or us?)
maybe they asked in their mind,
"what happen with her or them?"
oh my gosh, so stupid i am.

but, what can i do?
or what should i do?
i don't know how to fix this condition.
everytime i said in my mind,
"i won't give up. i will try with all my best"
but the fact is,
"i'm give up. i don't know how to do."

 see friendship,
scroll down until the day we first be friend.
see our photos.
laugh and cry.
do you ever miss that moment?

-dc-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PM1

Haloha, Karawang!

02.12.22 part 2